- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Danny Welbeck
Manchester United announced the 25-man roster that will travel for the club's tour of the United States, including a match in Washington on July 29 against Inter Milan.
Daniel Sturridge's late header gave England a 1-0 victory over Denmark on Wednesday on a largely ineffective night for the World Cup-bound team in its final friendly before the squad is named.
Manchester United's wretched campaign reached a new low on Wednesday after a penalty shootout defeat to Sunderland in a dramatic League Cup semifinal left the beleaguered English champions staring at a season without silverware.
Samuel Eto'o seized on slack defending to score his first Chelsea hat trick in a 3-1 victory over Manchester United on Sunday that provided further evidence of the Premier League champions' struggles under David Moyes.
Robin van Persie held off last year's winner Lionel Messi to earn player of the week honors in the first round of The Associated Press global soccer poll.
A spectacular double from Robin van Persie helped Manchester United begin its Premier League title defense with a 4-1 win at Swansea.
The forward completed Madrid's comeback in the 69th minute to secure a 3-2 aggregate win after the Spanish champions took advantage of United being reduced to 10 men.
A big reason why Manchester United now have a good chance of knocking Real Madrid out of the Champions League is also a big reason why Alex Ferguson has had so much success in 26 years at the club: because in tight spots, when the need for results is acute, Ferguson has faith in young people.
England and Italy are vying for the last semifinal berth at the European Championship _ and the winner will play Germany. Follow all of the action and build-up here. All times are Polish.
England beat Ukraine 1-0 on Tuesday, while Sweden _ already eliminated _ beat France 2-0. Co-host Ukraine is now out of the tournament.
Wayne Rooney is ready to play at the European Championship after being sidelined with a two-match suspension.
France beats co-host Ukraine 2-0 in Donetsk, Ukraine, in their second Group D match at the European Championship. Next, Sweden plays England in Kiev.
France and England both recorded much-needed victories at the European Championship Friday. The French beat Ukraine 2-0 to top the group, while England came from behind to beat Sweden 3-2. The Swedes are now eliminated.
Jeremy Menez and Yohan Cabaye scored early in the second half Friday to give France a 2-0 win over Ukraine in a storm-delayed match at the European Championship.
France draws 1-1 with England in a match between the two heavyweights of Group D at the European Championship. Sweden plays co-host Ukraine next.
"It is an opportunity to run at defenders," he said. "That is what I am there to do. There is no better feeling when I do that."