- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dante Alighieri
New York City's new mayor is set to make his debut on The Daily Show.
President Obama had some words of praise for New York City mayoral hopeful Bill de Blasio's son at a recent Democratic National Committee fundraiser: Your hair is great.
New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, in an interview published Saturday, blasted Democratic mayoral front-runner Bill de Blasio for running a "racist" campaign after posing in a photo with his biracial family, Politico reported.
Dante Alighieri was the 13th-century Florentine author whose "Inferno" apportioned his sinners' suffering in hell to their vices committed on Earth with delightful affect. For instance, flatterers are mired in human excrement.
Robben's 89th-minute goal lifted Munich to the title after losing out in the final two of the previous three years.
The Broncos have been busted, their coach and front office fined $100,000 and their video director fired.
Review of Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition, a video game for the PlayStation 3 from Electronic Arts.