- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Dante Alighieri
New York City's new mayor is set to make his debut on The Daily Show.
President Obama had some words of praise for New York City mayoral hopeful Bill de Blasio's son at a recent Democratic National Committee fundraiser: Your hair is great.
New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, in an interview published Saturday, blasted Democratic mayoral front-runner Bill de Blasio for running a "racist" campaign after posing in a photo with his biracial family, Politico reported.
Dante Alighieri was the 13th-century Florentine author whose "Inferno" apportioned his sinners' suffering in hell to their vices committed on Earth with delightful affect. For instance, flatterers are mired in human excrement.
Robben's 89th-minute goal lifted Munich to the title after losing out in the final two of the previous three years.
The Broncos have been busted, their coach and front office fined $100,000 and their video director fired.
Review of Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition, a video game for the PlayStation 3 from Electronic Arts.