- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Dante Cunningham Items
Minnesota center Nikola Pekovic and guard Kevin Martin missed Saturday's game against Utah, which was without Derrick Favors.
The banged-up Minnesota Timberwolves were just what the Portland Trail Blazers needed.
Rudy Gay has heard all the criticism and been confronted with the harsh reality that the last two teams to trade him have flourished with him gone.
Derrick Williams walked off the bus and strolled into Target Center toward the entrance to the visiting locker room.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Love's return to the court from last year's injury-plagued season has been a smashing success. He has reasserted himself as one of the NBA's best power forwards while unveiling a passing ability that is helping to make his teammates better as well.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Lose by a little or win by a lot: that's been the story for the Minnesota Timberwolves this season.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Love had just finished calling out two teammates for sulking on the bench while the Minnesota Timberwolves let an important game slip away to the Phoenix Suns, and Nikola Pekovic acknowledged what had become readily apparent: a team that was supposed to make the playoffs for the first time since 2004 had just waded into a danger zone.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Phoenix Suns did what they've done all season — come from out of nowhere to win a game it appeared they had lost.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Love is usually one of the last Minnesota Timberwolves to be interviewed after a game, preferring first to collect his thoughts as he goes through a treatment regimen that includes an extended dip in an icy cold tub that helps his body recover from the beating it takes on a nightly basis.