- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Dante Jackson
"I think Tu's proven over this entire year that he's one of the best players in the country," Xavier guard Dante Jackson said. "I'm not sure where our team would be without him."
"It's pretty ironic," Jackson said. "I know as a team we're locked in. We went down there and laid an egg. We really want to get them. We have to get them."