- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Dara Chadwick Items
The state-run health insurance marketplace saw a last-minute surge that pushed sign-ups for private health coverage in Rhode Island during the first enrollment period to nearly 28,000.
Rhode Island's health insurance marketplace is opening a temporary consumer center in Warwick as another sign-up deadline approaches.