- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Daren Bates
The Auburn Tigers enter this season with a No. 22 ranking and are predicted to finish third in the Southeastern Conference Western Division by league media, which would be a two-spot improvement from last season.
Baby steps, Auburn.
"We don't have to fight for the attention but I just think we need to get to the championship," he said. "That's what we're working on, to get from good to great. That's really our intentions, just to get there."
Bates said the team isn't focused on headlines and TV time, or lack thereof.