- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Dario Franchitti Items
While his team struggled with setup and speed, Scott Dixon has flown under the radar during preparations for the Indianapolis 500.
This visit to Indianapolis Motor Speedway is like none other for Dario Franchitti.
Tony Kanaan will make his debut with Target/Chip Ganassi Racing in Sunday's season-opening IndyCar race, and expectations will be high for the defending Indianapolis 500 winner.
Dario Franchitti found a spot on the Chip Ganassi Racing timing stand and settled in for the first IndyCar practice of the season. He donned a headset, listened carefully to Tony Kanaan's comments and studied the speed charts.
So much has changed for Scott Dixon since he wrapped up his third IndyCar championship five months ago in California.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti will drive the pace car in the 98th running of the Indy 500 in May.
Dario Franchitti was back with his Chip Ganassi Racing teammates at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, in street clothes, a reluctant spectator because of his forced retirement from racing.
Dario Franchitti is beginning to feel better and that the effects of a lingering concussion have improved dramatically over the last three weeks.
Ryan Briscoe kept waiting for a full-time IndyCar opening.