- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
Latest Dario Franchitti Items
Paul Tracy is close to putting together a deal to run in IndyCar this season, but said 2012 will be his final year in the open-wheel series.
Justin Wilson's wife had quite enough of the driver being home all the time during the six months he was sidelined with a broken bone in his back.
Chip Ganassi hopes to improve on last year's 24-hour race at Daytona International Speedway.
Scott Pruett will aim for the record books during the 50th anniversary of the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
The celebration of Chip Ganassi's success was supposed to be a surprise, an opportunity to gather his great champions and toast their remarkable runs.
Oriol Servia, coming off the best year of his career in the IndyCar Series, had every reason to believe he'd challenge for the championship in 2012.
Dario Franchitti hasn't had any time to celebrate his fourth IndyCar title.
One of the biggest names in IndyCar racing is leaving the series next season.
Will Power was back in a race car Monday for the first time since breaking his back in the IndyCar Series finale last month at Las Vegas.