- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Dario Franchitti Items
Team Penske will field its current three-car lineup in IndyCar next season.
KV Racing Technology will use Chevrolet engines during the 2012 IndyCar season.
IndyCar made gains this year in building a buzz about the series that many believed would carry over into the 2012 season.
Randy Bernard knows there are people who blame him for Dan Wheldon's death, who say the IndyCar CEO pushed the series over the edge.
In the frantic moments after Dan Wheldon's fatal accident, the cruel stakes of auto racing again hit a heartbroken Dario Franchitti.
IndyCar drivers and officials debated how to make open-wheel racing safer Monday. Now comes the hard part: turning talk into action.
More than a dozen IndyCar drivers met with series officials for three hours Monday to discuss ways to make the sport safer.
Of all the indelible moments from Dan Wheldon's public memorial service — fellow IndyCar drivers Dario Franchitti, Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan serving as pallbearers, his father carrying his racing helmet and country music star Wynonna Judd singing two gripping songs — the heart-wrenching letter from his wife cut deepest.
Dan Wheldon's friends shed a few tears and shared lots of laughs Sunday.