- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Dario Franchitti Items
Scott Pruett will aim for the record books during the 50th anniversary of the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
The celebration of Chip Ganassi's success was supposed to be a surprise, an opportunity to gather his great champions and toast their remarkable runs.
Oriol Servia, coming off the best year of his career in the IndyCar Series, had every reason to believe he'd challenge for the championship in 2012.
Dario Franchitti hasn't had any time to celebrate his fourth IndyCar title.
One of the biggest names in IndyCar racing is leaving the series next season.
Will Power was back in a race car Monday for the first time since breaking his back in the IndyCar Series finale last month at Las Vegas.
Team Penske will field its current three-car lineup in IndyCar next season.
KV Racing Technology will use Chevrolet engines during the 2012 IndyCar season.
IndyCar made gains this year in building a buzz about the series that many believed would carry over into the 2012 season.