- Dubya consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
Latest Dario Franchitti Items
Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon died Sunday at Las Vegas Motor Speedway after his car became ensnared in a fiery 15-car pileup, flew over another vehicle and landed in a catch fence just outside turn 2.
The sound of bagpipes came out of Turn 1, playing a mournful refrain of "Amazing Grace" for the driver who would not return.
Race car drivers always know the worst can happen whenever they get behind the wheel.
IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon has died from injuries after his car went sailing through the air during a massive 15-car wreck early in Sunday's Las Vegas Indy 300.
IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon has been seriously injured after his car went sailing through the air during in a massive 15-car wreck early in Sunday's Las Vegas Indy 300.
Mickey Mouse pulled off his head, SpongeBob Squarepants slid off his suit and the pair joined the tourists lining the street.
Jimmie Johnson has won five consecutive championships, yet doesn't always get the proper recognition _ both in NASCAR and across all professional sports _ for such a remarkable feat.
Turns out, $5 million wasn't enough incentive to challenge IndyCar's drivers.
Two of IndyCar's winningest team owners sat shoulder to shoulder Saturday at the Baltimore Grand Prix and offered an explanation for their success.