- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Dario Franchitti Items
IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon has died from injuries after his car went sailing through the air during a massive 15-car wreck early in Sunday's Las Vegas Indy 300.
IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon has been seriously injured after his car went sailing through the air during in a massive 15-car wreck early in Sunday's Las Vegas Indy 300.
Mickey Mouse pulled off his head, SpongeBob Squarepants slid off his suit and the pair joined the tourists lining the street.
Jimmie Johnson has won five consecutive championships, yet doesn't always get the proper recognition _ both in NASCAR and across all professional sports _ for such a remarkable feat.
Turns out, $5 million wasn't enough incentive to challenge IndyCar's drivers.
Two of IndyCar's winningest team owners sat shoulder to shoulder Saturday at the Baltimore Grand Prix and offered an explanation for their success.
Imagine a golfer playing a course with tiny greens, thin fairways and a lot of rough _ and loving it.
The Labor Day weekend traffic forecast for downtown Baltimore calls for heavy congestion, multiple accidents and reckless driving. For the first time, IndyCar drivers will be gracing Maryland in the Baltimore Grand Prix, the 14th installment of the IZOD IndyCar Series' 16-race season.
Ryan Hunter-Reay wished Danica Patrick well and believes his Andretti Autosport teammate will do fine as she makes the jump to the NASCAR circuit.