- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dario Franchitti Items
Sarah Fisher retired from driving to start a family.
IndyCar's new double-file restarts remain a concern to most drivers in the Sao Paulo 300.
Four Indianapolis 500 winners will try to qualify for this year's race.
Will Power was feeling good, strong and relaxed _ physically.
Two-time defending series champion Dario Franchitti won IndyCar's season opener on Sunday, showing he's once again the one to beat in open-wheel racing.
Chip Ganassi believes his two IndyCar winning drivers can still win championships.
The racer in Will Power would love nothing more than to clinch the IndyCar championship by outdueling Dario Franchitti in the final lap of Saturday night's Indy 300, one last mad dash in a season full of them.
Pole-sitter Helio Castroneves of Brazil won the Indy Japan 300 on Sunday, ensuring the IndyCar series championship will come down to the final race of the year.
A strategy gamble put Dario Franchitti in position to win. And thanks to an uncharacteristic pit stop blunder by Team Penske for points leader Will Power, Franchitti still has a chance at the championship.