- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Dario Franchitti Items
Sarah Fisher retired from driving to start a family.
IndyCar's new double-file restarts remain a concern to most drivers in the Sao Paulo 300.
Four Indianapolis 500 winners will try to qualify for this year's race.
Will Power was feeling good, strong and relaxed _ physically.
Two-time defending series champion Dario Franchitti won IndyCar's season opener on Sunday, showing he's once again the one to beat in open-wheel racing.
Chip Ganassi believes his two IndyCar winning drivers can still win championships.
The racer in Will Power would love nothing more than to clinch the IndyCar championship by outdueling Dario Franchitti in the final lap of Saturday night's Indy 300, one last mad dash in a season full of them.
Pole-sitter Helio Castroneves of Brazil won the Indy Japan 300 on Sunday, ensuring the IndyCar series championship will come down to the final race of the year.
A strategy gamble put Dario Franchitti in position to win. And thanks to an uncharacteristic pit stop blunder by Team Penske for points leader Will Power, Franchitti still has a chance at the championship.