- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Darion Atkins Items
This was bubble basketball at its finest, two flawed teams working to hide those blemishes just long enough to win.
Though it was a one-possession game at halftime, Virginia's top two point producers had already experienced problems that would soon cripple the Cavaliers.
Five teams in the ACC have winning records, and the jockeying for position heats up Saturday night as Virginia heads to N.C. State. The winner will lock down fourth place in the league standings.