- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political messaging: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Latest Darius Miller Items
By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
The Wizards will play the New Orleans Pelicans at Rupp Arena on Oct. 19. Former Wildcats Anthony Davis and Darius Miller, who helped Kentucky win the 2012 NCAA championship, will play for the Pelicans.
There's so much more to Kentucky than Anthony Davis.
Another championship banner has been unfurled at Rupp Arena.
The pressure is everywhere for Kentucky to win a national title. Except in the locker room.
Losing his starting job hasn't kept Kentucky senior Darius Miller from providing the leadership that has kept the freshman-laden Wildcats on track for a national championship.
John Calipari embraces being a player's first college coach and he has yet another crop of talented freshmen eager to end Kentucky's national championship drought.
John Calipari cringes when people bring up the subject of one-and-done players, those freshmen who use college basketball merely as a springboard to the NBA.
Kentucky coach John Calipari's dribble-drive offense is predicated on aggression. Get the ball, attack the basket and either kick it out to an open teammate or finish at the rim.