- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Darius Miller Items
By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
The Wizards will play the New Orleans Pelicans at Rupp Arena on Oct. 19. Former Wildcats Anthony Davis and Darius Miller, who helped Kentucky win the 2012 NCAA championship, will play for the Pelicans.
There's so much more to Kentucky than Anthony Davis.
Another championship banner has been unfurled at Rupp Arena.
The pressure is everywhere for Kentucky to win a national title. Except in the locker room.
Losing his starting job hasn't kept Kentucky senior Darius Miller from providing the leadership that has kept the freshman-laden Wildcats on track for a national championship.
John Calipari embraces being a player's first college coach and he has yet another crop of talented freshmen eager to end Kentucky's national championship drought.
John Calipari cringes when people bring up the subject of one-and-done players, those freshmen who use college basketball merely as a springboard to the NBA.
Kentucky coach John Calipari's dribble-drive offense is predicated on aggression. Get the ball, attack the basket and either kick it out to an open teammate or finish at the rim.