- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Darius Miller Items
By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
The Wizards will play the New Orleans Pelicans at Rupp Arena on Oct. 19. Former Wildcats Anthony Davis and Darius Miller, who helped Kentucky win the 2012 NCAA championship, will play for the Pelicans.
There's so much more to Kentucky than Anthony Davis.
Another championship banner has been unfurled at Rupp Arena.
The pressure is everywhere for Kentucky to win a national title. Except in the locker room.
Losing his starting job hasn't kept Kentucky senior Darius Miller from providing the leadership that has kept the freshman-laden Wildcats on track for a national championship.
John Calipari embraces being a player's first college coach and he has yet another crop of talented freshmen eager to end Kentucky's national championship drought.
John Calipari cringes when people bring up the subject of one-and-done players, those freshmen who use college basketball merely as a springboard to the NBA.
Kentucky coach John Calipari's dribble-drive offense is predicated on aggression. Get the ball, attack the basket and either kick it out to an open teammate or finish at the rim.