- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Darius Morris
The Memphis Grizzlies have signed guard Darius Morris to a 10-day contract.
The Los Angeles Clippers have signed free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu for the rest of the season.
The NBA draft came and went, and the core of the Los Angeles Lakers remains the same.
Michigan guard Darius Morris is staying in the NBA draft.
Darius Morris is asking the NBA to gauge his game.
Darius Morris had just led Michigan to another victory over Michigan State when he was asked what he felt the Wolverines proved during their remarkable turnaround these last few weeks.
"It was always my goal to play in the NBA," Morris said "But I never thought I'd be playing for the Lakers in my hometown.
Morris had declared for the draft but could have returned for his junior season if he withdrew by May 8.