- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Darius Morris
The Memphis Grizzlies have signed guard Darius Morris to a 10-day contract.
The Los Angeles Clippers have signed free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu for the rest of the season.
The NBA draft came and went, and the core of the Los Angeles Lakers remains the same.
Michigan guard Darius Morris is staying in the NBA draft.
Darius Morris is asking the NBA to gauge his game.
Darius Morris had just led Michigan to another victory over Michigan State when he was asked what he felt the Wolverines proved during their remarkable turnaround these last few weeks.
"It was always my goal to play in the NBA," Morris said "But I never thought I'd be playing for the Lakers in my hometown.
Morris had declared for the draft but could have returned for his junior season if he withdrew by May 8.