- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Darius Morris
The Memphis Grizzlies have signed guard Darius Morris to a 10-day contract.
The Los Angeles Clippers have signed free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu for the rest of the season.
The NBA draft came and went, and the core of the Los Angeles Lakers remains the same.
Michigan guard Darius Morris is staying in the NBA draft.
Darius Morris is asking the NBA to gauge his game.
Darius Morris had just led Michigan to another victory over Michigan State when he was asked what he felt the Wolverines proved during their remarkable turnaround these last few weeks.
"I feel like I've grown," Morris said. "The coaching staff has helped increase my knowledge of the game and just taught me how to be a better leader."
"You work hard, you can accomplish a lot of things, as long as you stay humble and hungry and keep working at it," Morris said. "I think that's the story of the season."