- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Darius Rucker Items
President Barack Obama turned the White House into a country music hall on Monday, inviting an array of country stars for a concert that gave voice "to the emotions of everyday life."
Blake Shelton and Kenny Loggins opened an eclectic Country Music Association Awards with a high-energy version of Loggins' hit "Footloose," but Hank Williams Jr. stole the show.
Country music star Darius Rucker is debuting a new song at this Sunday's Academy of Country Music Awards, and he'll be performing it with 25 of the co-writers.
Darius Rucker has been involved with golf and charity for years, starting with his former band, Hootie and the Blowfish, staging a tournament with several PGA Tour players the Monday after the Masters.
Darius Rucker has spent the last few years reinventing himself as a country star. He's had a platinum debut, No. 1 hits and his follow-up, "Charleston, SC 1966," debuted this week with high expectations.