- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Darnell Dockett
The optimistic Arizona Cardinals began work this week under an intense new conditioning coach in their first formal gathering to prepare for the coming season.
Arizona defensive tackle Darnell Dockett has received a "six-figure" fine from the Cardinals for his behavior in the waning seconds in a 7-6 loss to the New York Jets on Sunday, a person with knowledge of the situation confirmed Friday.
The availability of strong safety LaRon Landry (hamstring) and linebacker Brian Orakpo (ankle) for the Washington Redskins' game against the Arizona Cardinals won't be determined until Sunday, coach Mike Shanahan said. Both players, who are vital cogs in the Redskins' defense, were limited in practice all week.
Ray Horton has the credentials to prove what kind of man he is. This is, after all, the guy who just before leaving the Pittsburgh Steelers' coaching staff virtually gave his 1999 Mercedes convertible to a cafeteria worker.
Darnell Dockett was pulled over by police _ and gave Twitter followers a play-by-play account.
Jay Cutler finally got some protection.
Darnell Dockett finally has the contract he feels he deserves.
Tempers erupted into a scuffle between Pro Bowl defensive tackle Darnell Dockett and offensive tackle Levi Brown in the Arizona Cardinals' second practice of the day Monday.