- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
Topic - Darrel Young
The talk that Darrel Young's job was in jeopardy turned out to be just talk after Jay Gruden gave the fullback a ringing endorsement.
Jay Gruden says he'll make room for a fullback in the Washington Redskins offense.
Redskins depth chart analysis: Alfred Morris is the lead dog at running back; who is there to back him up.
30 Questions: The Redskins didn't utilize fullback Darrel Young much last year; Jay Gruden used the position even less. What does that mean for Young's future?
It seems likely that the Redskins will keep fullback Darrel Young on the 53-man roster but they will have a chance to explore alternatives.
Darrel Young stops by Sports Talk Live to talk Wizards, the off-season and more!
Niles Paul appreciates the "love and support" from fans who come to the Redskins' annual draft event.
Although fullback Darrel Young gets overshadowed by stars like Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris, he's been big part of the Redskins' success on the ground the past two seasons.
Fullback Darrel Young was the only Redskins player listed as questionable on Friday's final injury report.
Aldrick Robinson has played his best football in a Redskins uniform over the last two games. Sign of good things to come or flash in the pan?
After aggravating a hamstring injury Sunday, it's unclear when Redskins fullback Darrel Young will return to action. But this much is clear: they miss him dearly when he's out.
The Redskins running game has suffered in recent weeks. Will the return of fullback Darrel Young get things back on track this week against Atlanta?
After missing the past two games with a concussion, tight end Jordan Reed is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Chiefs.
Tight end Jordan Reed, fullback Darrel Young and Niles Paul will be listed as questionable for Sunday night's game against the Giants.
Darrel Young (hamstring) and Niles Paul (illness) did not practice Thursday.
Darrel Young added, "It's just a good feeling…people are loving what I do."
Check out what Darrel Young had to say about the team's new coach.