- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Darrel Young
Although fullback Darrel Young gets overshadowed by stars like Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris, he's been big part of the Redskins' success on the ground the past two seasons.
Need to Know: The Redskins' offense was not as potent in 2013 as it was the year before but they still busted off a few big plays. Here are the five biggest.
The Redskins are set at the top of their running back depth chart but the reserves could be the ones who play special teams the best.
At 4 p.m. ET Comcast SportsNet will provide coverage of the Jay Gruden introductory press conference in which he will be named head coach of the Washington Redskins. Here is the full schedule for today's television programming.
London Fletcher is taking a slightly lighter workload as he winds down his career.
Redskins fullback Darrel Young will be active today against the Cowboys despite an ailing hamstring.
Retirement's calling for the Redskins' London Fletcher, who will play his final home game Sunday against the Cowboys.
Fullback Darrel Young was the only Redskins player listed as questionable on Friday's final injury report.
Much of this year Redskins fans have been unhappy with Alfred Morris' carries in the 2nd half of games. After last week's loss to Green Bay, Dallas fans feel the same way.
Aldrick Robinson has played his best football in a Redskins uniform over the last two games. Sign of good things to come or flash in the pan?
After aggravating a hamstring injury Sunday, it's unclear when Redskins fullback Darrel Young will return to action. But this much is clear: they miss him dearly when he's out.
Snap counts vs. the Falcons including a light workload for London Fletcher.
Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon has been one of the few bright spots in a difficult season. That trend continued on Sunday in a 27-26 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Garcon finished with seven receptions on 10 targets for 129 yards. That included a 53-yard touchdown reception that pulled the Redskins within 17-14 after falling behind by two scores early.
The Redskins running game has suffered in recent weeks. Will the return of fullback Darrel Young get things back on track this week against Atlanta?
Jordan Reed will again land on the inactive list for the Washington Redskins as they face off against the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday.
Young, who has a history of hamstring injuries, said he's hopeful that he'll be cleared to play Sunday night against the Giants.
Young, meantime, tweaked his hamstring in practice this week but said he expects to play against San Francisco.