- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Darrel Young Items
The Redskins running game has suffered in recent weeks. Will the return of fullback Darrel Young get things back on track this week against Atlanta?
After missing the past two games with a concussion, tight end Jordan Reed is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Chiefs.
Tight end Jordan Reed, fullback Darrel Young and Niles Paul will be listed as questionable for Sunday night's game against the Giants.
Darrel Young (hamstring) and Niles Paul (illness) did not practice Thursday.
Darrel Young and Stephen Bowen highlight the inactive list as the Redskins take on the 49ers on Monday Night Football.
The Redskins had the ball down a TD with a chance to tie the game with less than 30 seconds left, but one ill-advised throw from Robert Griffin III later, Washington fell to 3-7.
Darrel Young ran for three touchdowns, including one with 8:59 remaining in overtime, as Washington Redskins defeated the San Diego Chargers 30-24 on Sunday at FedEx Field.
It was the game of Darrel Young's life. The genial fullback doesn't get much attention. The Redskins have so many other options at the skill positions, after all. But on Sunday afternoon against the San Diego Chargers, Young made a difference in a 30-24 overtime victory at FedEx Field.
It was perhaps the unlikeliest of victories for the Redskins, whose defense faced first-and-goal on its own 1-yard line with 21 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter. Now, by virtue of their triumph, they’ll head into a Thursday night road game against the hapless Minnesota Vikings with a win behind them.