- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Darrell Bellard
A jury in Prince George's County on Thursday convicted a 47-year-old man of four counts of first-degree murder in connection with the vicious execution-style killings of two women and two toddlers inside a Lanham apartment.
Prince George's County prosecutors had planned to seek the death penalty after suspected drug couriers were charged in the vicious execution-style killings of two women and two toddlers inside a trash-filled Lanham apartment.
Since his return to the jail after treatment, Mr. Bellard told staff there that "he will attempt to commit suicide again, as soon as he has a window of opportunity," court filings state.