- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Darrell Issa Items
Three members of Congress are calling for a public hearing to look into both how security clearances are awarded and base security following Monday's mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard that left 12 victims and the shooter dead.
A CIA employee who refused to sign a non-disclosure agreement barring him from discussing the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, has been suspended as a result and forced to hire legal counsel, according to a top House lawmaker.
The House's top investigator accused a prominent Washington law and lobbying firm of trying to meddle with Congress's investigation into transparency when one of the company's lobbyists pleaded that lawmakers not ask their client any questions at a hearing Tuesday.
The Hill's annual list of the wealthiest members of Congress — with a comparison to their home districts' wealth.
House oversight committee Chairman Darrell Issa sent a letter Thursday asking Victoria Nuland, who at the time was the State Department's spokeswoman, who she meant when she said her "building leadership" wanted to see changes to the administration's talking points following the Benghazi terrorist attack last year.
House Republicans on Friday accused Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew of obstructing their investigation into the IRS's targeting of tea party and conservative groups, and issued subpoenas for more agency documents.
"Pacific Rim" actor Ron Perlman took some time amid his profanity-laced, pro-Detroit Twitter rant to blast Republicans Darrell Issa and John Boehner.
The federal government doesn’t maintain a single list of all of its programs, one reason the bureaucracy wasted more than $100 billion on bogus payments last year, Congress‘ chief watchdog said Wednesday.
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Democrats have released the entire 205-page transcript of an interview with a self-described "conservative Republican" employee in the Cincinnati office of the IRS who says he wasn't aware of any White House involvement in the targeting of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status, nor was there any political motivation in his work.