- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Darrell Wallace Jr.
Latest Darrell Wallace Jr. Items
Darrell Wallace Jr. was the first black driver to win a NASCAR race since the 1960s when he took the checkered flag in a Truck Series race at Martinsville last year.
Darrell Wallace Jr. said he would win at Martinsville Speedway, and then he went out and did it.
Kyle Larson is grateful for the exposure he's received as part of NASCAR's "Next9" initiative. He is confident it won't take long for the group of up-and-coming racers to compete for checkered flags and championships at the sport's highest level.
With his Canon 60D in hand, Darrell Wallace Jr. is a fixture at the track, eagerly snapping photos with an insider's view of auto racing. His Instagram account is littered with day-in-the-life snapshots of cars and crews, all carrying the tag, "My crazy life captured in pictures."
The numbers that stand out on the ARCA starting grid aren't the ones on the side of the stock cars.
Darrell Wallace Jr. has already crossed off a bunch of boxes on the checklist for a future NASCAR star. He dominated as a kid in karts, blew past the field in bandoleros and late models, and landed a seat for Sunday's NASCAR Nationwide race in Iowa even though he won't turn 19 until October.