- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Darrell Wallace Jr.
Latest Darrell Wallace Jr. Items
Darrell Wallace Jr. was the first black driver to win a NASCAR race since the 1960s when he took the checkered flag in a Truck Series race at Martinsville last year.
Darrell Wallace Jr. said he would win at Martinsville Speedway, and then he went out and did it.
Kyle Larson is grateful for the exposure he's received as part of NASCAR's "Next9" initiative. He is confident it won't take long for the group of up-and-coming racers to compete for checkered flags and championships at the sport's highest level.
With his Canon 60D in hand, Darrell Wallace Jr. is a fixture at the track, eagerly snapping photos with an insider's view of auto racing. His Instagram account is littered with day-in-the-life snapshots of cars and crews, all carrying the tag, "My crazy life captured in pictures."
The numbers that stand out on the ARCA starting grid aren't the ones on the side of the stock cars.
Darrell Wallace Jr. has already crossed off a bunch of boxes on the checklist for a future NASCAR star. He dominated as a kid in karts, blew past the field in bandoleros and late models, and landed a seat for Sunday's NASCAR Nationwide race in Iowa even though he won't turn 19 until October.