- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Darrell Williams
An Oklahoma court has overturned the conviction of former Oklahoma State basketball player Darrell Williams, who was accused of sexually assaulting two women at an off-campus party in 2010.
A judge on Friday delayed sentencing for a former Oklahoma State basketball player convicted of sexual assaulting two women at an off-campus party so he can consider a motion for a new trial.
A suspended Oklahoma State basketball player broke down in tears as he was convicted on charges that accused him of sexually assaulting two women, then turned to jurors and yelled "I didn't do it."
A prosecutor urged jurors Monday to convict a suspended Oklahoma State basketball player who is accused of sexually assaulting two women, saying it would send a message that no means no.
A suspended Oklahoma State basketball player accused of sexually assaulting two women at a house party was convicted Monday night of sexual battery and rape by instrumentation, but jurors acquitted him on two other counts.
A court hearing scheduled Friday for suspended Oklahoma State forward Darrell Williams has been postponed until next month.
Oklahoma State basketball player Darrell Williams will stand trial on rape and other felony charges alleging that he inappropriately touched two female students, a judge ruled Monday.
Prosecutors asked Thursday that more charges be filed against Oklahoma State basketball player Darrell Williams, who is already facing four felony counts that accuse him of inappropriately touching two female students.
Oklahoma State suspended starting forward Darrell Williams on Monday after he was charged with four felony counts alleging he inappropriately touched two women without their consent.
She said he then fondled her outside the home after she approached him to ask if he'd taken her driver's license and $10 out of her back pocket during their first run-in.
She claimed that Williams forcibly moved her from the fence to the truck, leading prosecutors to request the kidnapping charge.