- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
Latest Darren Aronofsky Items
The British monarchy tale "The King's Speech" led Golden Globe contenders Tuesday with seven nominations, including best drama and acting honors for Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush.
Natalie Portman's ballet drama "Black Swan" led contenders Monday for the Critics' Choice Movie Awards with a record 12 nominations, among them best picture and actress.
Film critics are abuzz over actress Natalie Portman's work in the new big-screen "Black Swan," but fashionistas are flipping over something else: the film's forward-thinking ballet costumes by Rodarte, the insider-favorite label by sisters Laura and Kate Mulleavy.
The London Film Festival opened Wednesday with the European premiere of "Never Let Me Go," a movie with a hauntingly off-kilter setting and a universal emotional punch.
Among the hundreds of thousands of videos uploaded daily to YouTube, surely a work of art is in there somewhere.
In an age of austerity, the London Film Festival is hoping that uncertainty will be good for creativity, and that Hollywood glamour and plucky British filmmaking can be a balm for economic woes.
Darren Aronofsky sees his newest film "Black Swan" as the companion piece to "The Wrestler."
In film, recession may be the mother of innovation.
A list of the films in competition for the Golden Lion at the 67th Venice Film Festival, which will run from Sept. 1-11.