- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Darren Criss
Beau Bridges is about to learn what it takes to succeed on Broadway.
Darren Criss isn't even officially a full-time cast member on "Glee," yet he's one of the most popular stars on the Fox TV show.
At John's shindig, first-time attendee "Glee" star Darren Criss, himself musically inclined, noted the irony of "The Artist" juxtaposed against the party's backdrop of booming music and screamed conversation.
"When people allegedly schmooze, they shout at each other. I like to sit down and have a conversation," he said.