- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Darren Ferguson
"It could be a bit emotional with it being his last game at Old Trafford and all the kids and everything there," Ferguson's son, Darren, said in a video interview with the magazine Twentyfour7 Football. "No one will ever replace him. It should be a good day for the family on Sunday but he's ready to go."
"There's nothing wrong with his health, contrary to what some people are saying," said Darren, manager of Peterborough United.