- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
Latest Darren Mcfadden Items
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 10-6 halftime lead over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Robert Meacham caught a 46-yard pass from Philip Rivers to set up a 23-yard field goal by Nate Kaeding, and the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were tied 3-3 after the first quarter Monday night.
Every player in the NFL is prone to injury. So putting together a team of NFL players is an inherently risky endeavor. But you can mitigate that risk by avoiding players with injury-related red flags.
I'm on my second straight week losing sleep doing mock drafts. But to prove I'm still in possession of my faculties, I had a recent mock critiqued by Jonathan Bales, author of "Fantasy Football for Smart People."
In an offseason full of changes for the Oakland Raiders, perhaps the most positive development has been the health of a returning star.
If it seems to the average college football fan that Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson and running back Knile Davis have been everywhere this summer, it's with good reason.
The Oakland Raiders acquired running back Mike Goodson from the Carolina Panthers on Friday in exchange for offensive tackle Bruce Campbell, a trade both teams hope will improve their depth.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) _ The Oakland Raiders acquired running back Mike Goodson from the Carolina Panthers on Friday in exchange for offensive tackle Bruce Campbell, a trade both teams hope will improve their depth.
A person familiar with the New York Jets' plans says the team is trying to trade quarterback Drew Stanton.