- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Darren Sproles
The Redskins could be at the top of the list of teams hoping to land running back Darren Sproles.
IN THE COURTS
A person familiar with the situation says Darren Sproles has been informed that the Saints will release him if they are unable to trade him before free agency begins.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — After erasing nearly a half-century of road playoff frustration, a trip to Seattle shouldn't be intimidating for Drew Brees, Shayne Graham and the New Orleans Saints.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson was fined $60,000 by the NFL on Friday for his helmet-to-helmet hit on St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday.
New Orleans Saints running back Darren Sproles has left the team's game against the New York Jets to be evaluated for a possible concussion.
New Orleans Saints running back Darren Sproles left Sunday's game against the New York Jets with a concussion.
New England linebacker Jerod Mayo will miss the rest of the season with the latest serious injury to a Patriots defensive star.
Tampa Bay's Dashon Goldson is proud of his reputation as a hard-hitting safety, but concedes it bothers him that there's a growing perception that he's a dirty player.
Football will never be safe. Science proved that.
Hard-hitting Tampa Bay safety Dashon Goldson has been suspended for one game for flagrant and repeat violations of NFL safety rules prohibiting hits to the head and neck area of defenseless players.
Goldson was penalized for unnecessary roughness in the second quarter of Sunday's game against New Orleans for making direct, helmet-to-helmet contact with a defenseless receiver, Darren Sproles.
With the great majority of fantasy drafts taking place in the next 10 days, consider this a public service. Here is my 10-Foot-Pole Team — eight players, in reverse order of rankings, I wouldn't (and you shouldn't) touch:
The Atlanta Falcons raced to a 17-0 lead and the defense made it stand up, picking off five of Drew Brees' passes and ending his NFL-record touchdown streak at 54 games with a 23-13 victory Thursday night.
Peyton Manning's longest pass play of the preseason didn't go to one of his towering tight ends or his mammoth wide receivers.