- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Darren Sproles
Chip Kelly got another versatile playmaker for his offense.
Darrelle Revis and Darren Sproles found landing spots in the Northeast. Now Steve Smith and James Harrison look for new NFL homes.
After reports that the Redskins were trying to trade for running back Darren Sproles, the running back was traded to the Eagles.
The Redskins are reported to be interested in trading for Saints running back Darren Sproles but there are obstacles to a deal.
The Redskins could be at the top of the list of teams hoping to land running back Darren Sproles.
A person familiar with the situation says Darren Sproles has been informed that the Saints will release him if they are unable to trade him before free agency begins.
New Orleans Saints running back Darren Sproles left Sunday's game against the New York Jets with a concussion.
New Orleans Saints running back Darren Sproles has left the team's game against the New York Jets to be evaluated for a possible concussion.
Tampa Bay's Dashon Goldson is proud of his reputation as a hard-hitting safety, but concedes it bothers him that there's a growing perception that he's a dirty player.
The Atlanta Falcons raced to a 17-0 lead and the defense made it stand up, picking off five of Drew Brees' passes and ending his NFL-record touchdown streak at 54 games with a 23-13 victory Thursday night.
What a way to celebrate the 30-year anniversary of "The Catch."
The Detroit Lions hardly looked like a playoff neophyte.