- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Darryl Issa Items
Democratic leaders outlined their plans Sunday for the upcoming Congress, with President Obama needing to fix the economy and score legislative wins to help his likely 2012 re-election effort amid a Republican-controlled House and a disillusioned liberal base.
Rep. Darryl Issa's Sept. 20 Commentary column, "Time for another government bailout," includes many inaccuracies about the U.S. Postal Service. It appears to be nothing but a political attack on government workers and labor unions.
It's election time in an era of polarization, but that doesn't excuse misleading the public with claims that the U.S. Postal Service seeks a taxpayer bailout ("Time for another government bailout," Commentary, Sept. 21). Nor does it excuse congressional interference with bargaining between the Postal Service and its unions. Unfortunately, the article by Rep. Darryl Issa fails on both counts.