- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Darwin Barney
Rick Renteria prefers positive reinforcement, usually taking the approach of building up his players.
Tony Cingrani's lack of control exposed a rusty Reds bullpen.
Nolan Arenado and Kyle Parker each hit home runs and Jorge De La Rosa pitched three innings of two-hit ball Tuesday, leading the Colorado Rockies to a 13-0 win over the Chicago Cubs in front of a Cactus League-record 14,840 fans.
The Chicago Cubs have agreed to a $2.3 million, one-year contract with second baseman Darwin Barney, avoiding arbitration.
"I think when Ricky talks and shows emotion, it means something," Darwin Barney said. "He doesn't do it every often. We know he's got our back and he's on our side. When he shows a little fire, it usually works."