- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Daryl Smith
The Ravens and linebacker Daryl Smith agreed on a four-year deal Friday that solidifies the middle of Baltimore's defense.
Peyton Manning has lost another of his top targets for the season.
The brief return of Austin Collie re-energized Indy's offense.
"I'm really just fired up. I knew I wanted to be back and I'm happy we could come to an agreement so I could get back in there for four years," Smith said. "Just the organization as a whole is really first class with everything they do. I love my teammates, the coaches are great coaches."
"Man, I tell you what, we are a team that keeps believing," linebacker Daryl Smith said. "We never quit. I don't really have any words for it."