- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Daryl Thompson
"When I first got here, my first game I was kind of underestimating the players in this league, underestimating the league in general," Thompson said. "My first start, they kind of showed me this is not a walk in the park. These guys can play. You're going to get good competition in this league. You have guys throwing the ball well, guys who will hit your mistakes. There are a lot of ex-big leaguers here and some guys who probably should be now."
"If I could do it all again the same way, I would," Thompson said.