- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Daunte Culpepper
Your turn, Josh Freeman.
Peyton Manning is keeping up his record pace of touchdown passes to start the season.
Portis is the lead plaintiff in an 83-player lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Other plaintiffs include former Pro Bowl quarterback quarterback Daunte Culpepper and 1,000-yard rusher Carnell "Cadillac" Williams.
It wasn't that long ago when Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll was worried about overwhelming rookie quarterback Russell Wilson with too much information.
Youth and inexperience have taken over the most important position in the NFL.
Daunte Culpepper threw passes to tight end Nate Lawrie once again, on a little bigger stage this time than during their stint together last year with the United Football League's Sacramento Mountain Lions.
The 49ers are adding Daunte Culpepper to their quarterback mix.
The Minnesota Vikings had gone 12 years without taking a quarterback in the first round of the draft.
The Detroit Lions would prefer to see as little as possible of quarterback Shaun Hill on the field this season.
Play well, you get to keep playing.
No Redskins player was more brash than Fred Smoot during his first tenure in Washington. If he wasn't talking trash to opposing receivers on the field, he was talking smack to anyone in the locker room who would listen.
Former Minnesota Viking Daunte Culpepper acknowledges the crowd during a ceremony honoring the All Mall of America Field team during half time of an NFL football game between the Vikings and the Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, in Minneapolis.