- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Davaris Daniels
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Wide receiver DaVaris Daniels is not enrolled at Notre Dame for the spring semester, becoming the third high-profile Fighting Irish athlete in the past year to be suspended from school for academic problems.
"I understand that attending the University of Notre Dame is a privilege and with that comes a certain level of academic responsibility. Therefore, I will not be attending Notre Dame in the spring semester but fully expect to re-enroll in the summer semester to earn my degree and continue playing football for the Irish," he said.
But he released a statement from Daniels saying he plans to be back in time for next season.