- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Dave Agema Items
A Michigan member of the Republican National Committee who faces calls to resign over his anti-gay and anti-Muslim statements urged his supporters Monday to defend the free-speech rights of conservatives.
A Michigan member of the Republican National Committee says he's made mistakes but he's not quitting the party post.
A federal judge on Wednesday dismissed a conservative Christian advocacy group's lawsuit against a Muslim rights organization over the cancellation of a speech by an anti-Muslim speaker at a southwestern Michigan school.
Embattled Michigan Republican National Committeeman Dave Agema is hitting back at critics of his anti-gay and anti-Muslim Web postings, saying he stands on the same issues he always has - "God, family and country."
As the Republican National Committee prepares for meetings in Washington this week, Gov. Rick Snyder and other party leaders in Michigan are criticizing committeeman Dave Agema for repeated anti-gay and anti-Muslim remarks.
Gov. Rick Snyder has used his State of the State speech to level a half-veiled criticism of anti-gay and anti-Muslim remarks by Michigan Republican National Committeeman Dave Agema.
A national drive against citing "foreign" laws in U.S. courts — one that critics say is a veiled attack on Islamic Shariah law — has reached the state with the nation's largest concentration of Muslims.