- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Dave Arnold
West Virginia officials want to put the shine back in the state's "Wild and Wonderful" tourism image after a chemical spill tainted the tap water for thousands of residents.
A spokesman for New York Rep. Anthony Weiner (WEE'-nur) says a lewd photograph sent from the Democrat's Twitter account is just "a distraction" perpetrated by a hacker.
A lewd photograph of a crotch sent from the Twitter account of U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner is just "a distraction" perpetrated by a hacker, his spokesman said Sunday.
Weiner spokesman Dave Arnold told The Associated Press in an email Sunday the Twitter episode was "a distraction" from the congressman's "important work representing his constituents."
Dave Arnold told The Associated Press in an email that the tweet, directed at a woman, was "a distraction" from the married New York Democrat's "important work representing his constituents."