- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dave Clawson Items
Dave Clawson put together a big recruiting class in a short time at Wake Forest.
Wake Forest has filled its football staff by hiring Nick Tabacca to coach the offensive line.
Wake Forest has hired Dave Clawson from Bowling Green as its next football coach, a person familiar with the situation said.
Matt Johnson threw four of his career-high five touchdown passes in the first half to help Bowling Green rout No. 16 Northern Illinois 47-27 to win the MAC championship and knock the Huskies out of a spot in a marquee bowl.
San Jose State endured a few turbulent weeks after former coach Mike MacIntyre left for Colorado. It was nothing compared to how far the 24th-ranked Spartans had come in just a few years.
David Fales stared into the teeth of the nation's seventh-ranked defense and felt nothing but a Zen-like calm.
Two seasons ago, the notion of San Jose State playing in a bowl game was ludicrous. Four games into the year, a bowl destination for Bowling Green seemed a winter fantasy.
Ryan Burbrink knew that time was running out on his dream of playing college football.
A week ago, Pittsburgh was tougher than Virginia Tech. Logan Thomas wasn't going to let it happen again. Instead of ducking out of bounds at the end of an otherwise irrelevant 3-yard run in the second quarter, the Hokies' junior quarterback lowered his shoulder and barreled over Bowling Green defensive end Charlie Walker.