- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Dave Cohen
A law firm's investigation has determined that a former assistant football coach for Rutgers did not bully a former player and there was no retaliation against the player.
Rutgers is dealing with another issue involving a coach's treatment of a player.
A man arrested as he tried to enter MacDill Air Force Base with weapons and ammunition in his car is a serviceman listed as being absent without leave, base officials said Tuesday.
Police arrested a mother after she reportedly told officers she didn't want her children any longer.
"We're in the sightseeing businesses," he said. "Tourists are already here. They've already come. By golly, they are going to go sightseeing."
And the heat has not kept tourists from seeing the nation's capital, said Dave Cohen, the general manager for Old Town Trolley Tours and D.C. Ducks.