- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
A new report draws a clear pattern of deception at the IRS
Topic - Dave Falzetti
An athletics committee on Long Island has ruled that a 13-year-old boy can keep playing field hockey on the girls' team at Southampton High School.
Refuge Officer Dave Falzetti told the Peninsula Daily News that he is concerned about what else might show up in tsunami debris still on the way.