- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Dave Hansen Items
Los Angeles Angels hitting coach Don Baylor had surgery on his broken right leg Tuesday after getting hurt while catching the ceremonial first pitch on opening day.
A Democratic bill that would allow more than 750,000 residents to refinance student loans received strong support during a hearing, but its chances for passage are uncertain with one top Republican lawmaker expressing doubts about it.
The recall elections targeting Wisconsin lawmakers amid the bitter fallout from the state's new collective-bargaining law began in lackluster fashion with a Democratic senator easily keeping his seat. But the other eight races may not be so easy, and the stakes are high.
A Wisconsin state senator will try to defend his seat Tuesday during a recall election that is giving voters the most direct opportunity yet to react to Republican Gov. Scott Walker's plan that stripped most public workers of their collective-bargaining rights.