- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Dave Hart Items
The more Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart sees of Donnie Tyndall, the more the Volunteers' new men's basketball coach reminds him of Tennessee football coach Butch Jones.
Tennessee's coaching position had just become available when Donnie Tyndall received a text message urging him to pursue the job.
Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart believes the criticism former men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin encountered this season won't hinder the Volunteers' search for a successor.
A more relaxed fan base, milder weather and a chance to coach at the top-rated public university in the country added up to Cuonzo Martin making the decision to leave Tennessee for California.
Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart said Tuesday that the university is reworking the contract of men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin, who said Tuesday he intends to remain with the Volunteers.
Tennessee will open the 2015 season against UAB on Sept. 5 at LP Field, the home of the NFL's Tennessee Titans.
Tennessee and Virginia Tech will finally play a football game at Bristol Motor Speedway and expect to set a single-game football attendance record in what is being billed as the "Battle at Bristol."
Butch Jones was pondering whether to leave Cincinnati this week to coach Colorado when he received a text message that inadvertently foreshadowed his eventual destination.
Tennessee Athletic Director Dave Hart has no doubt that Derek Dooley improved the Volunteers' football program after inheriting a tough situation three years ago.