- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
Latest Dave Heineman Items
Nebraska is launching a mobile app for smartphones and tablets that will help jobseekers looking for employment in the state.
Nurse practitioners still must collaborate with doctors in order to practice in Nebraska, after Gov. Dave Heineman vetoed a bill Tuesday that would have changed state regulations to give them more independence.
An estimated 1,000 Nebraskans will receive insurance coverage for autism therapies under a new state law.
Nebraska lawmakers finished their session on Thursday having passed major legislation to lower taxes, reduce prison crowding and pay for water conservation projects.
Lawmakers made good strides this year in passing millions of dollars in tax cuts, but Nebraska's next governor and Legislature can still do more when a new session begins next year, Gov. Dave Heineman said Wednesday.
Gov. Dave Heineman is encouraging all Nebraskans to volunteer next week.
Nebraska is on the cusp of joining forces with Colorado, Wyoming and the Dakotas to help fight rural wildfires.
A judicial nominating commission has forwarded the names of two nominees to fill a vacant central Nebraska county court judgeship to Gov. Dave Heineman for his consideration.
Nebraska will send state intervention teams into poorly performing schools, under a bill signed into law.