- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dave Joly
A man and woman arrested in connection with a bank robbery in Casper may be behind other bank robberies in Wyoming.
Authorities have shifted their focus from searching for a missing 10-year-old girl to appealing for help in tracking down her apparent kidnapper, as concern mounts in a Denver suburb where the girl disappeared a week ago and a body was found.
The FBI on Sunday released a suspect's name in an attempted bombing at a Colorado mall, saying they were launching a nationwide search for the man thought to have carried out the botched plan on the anniversary of the Columbine High School shootings.
An inmate who made his fourth escape by fleeing a maximum-security prison in northeast Colorado two months before he would have been eligible for parole was recaptured Wednesday in a cornfield about 45 miles away, authorities said.
FBI spokesman Dave Joly told the Casper Star-Tribune (http://bit.ly/1fqTNVd) that Thain and Lawrence are also suspects in other recent bank robberies, including one in Rock Springs on Jan. 21.
"It could be your boss, it could be your friend, and ultimately it could be your family member," FBI spokesman Dave Joly said.