- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
Topic - Dave Kaplan
"You just don't hear that on planet Earth," he said. "You don't just hear that. That sealed the deal in three words."
"I was immediately struck that they were kind of intimate and they definitely shook your spine," Mr. Kaplan said. "They were haunting and stunning and had this new intimacy in a way I hadn't heard these songs."