- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Dave Magadan
"There were some bridges that were burned in Boston," Magadan said. "It was unfortunate the way it ended up there because he did a lot of good things while he was there. But in the end it wasn't pretty."
"I haven't really seen him on video, just a couple of highlights I've seen from some of his home runs in Taiwan," Magadan said. "We'll see how it goes when he gets to Round Rock and see what kind of shape he's in and see if he can still swing it."