- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
Latest Dave Matthews Items
A former state Department of Justice drug agent accused his colleagues last year of illegally modifying their state-issued rifles, according to emails the agency released Thursday.
Neil Young is still rockin' in the free world. The legendary 68-year-old musician was celebrated Tuesday night by the producers and engineers wing of the Recording Academy.
It was an image from Neil Young's iconic song "Don't Let It Bring You Down." On Aug. 23, the 1970s-era rocker was the old man "by the side of the road, with the lorries rolling by." The $1 million LincVolt, a 1959 Lincoln Continental that Mr. Young had converted to a biomass-powered hybrid, broke down near Donner Pass in California.
George Allen will make it his job as U.S. senator to make sure Virginians have the opportunity to find work. Tim Kaine will pledge to partner with — and not obstruct — the president to tackle the country's myriad issues.
Released 50 years after Bob Dylan's self-titled debut, "Tempest" is a battle cry from an artist who isn't ready to lay down his guns just yet.
Christina Aguilera, Michael Buble, Dave Matthews and Train are among the acts helping Special Olympics celebrate the 25th anniversary of its "A Very Special Christmas" album series.
Madonna has voiced hope that three feminist Russian rockers on trial for performing a "punk prayer" against Vladimir Putin are released soon.
The annual Farm Aid benefit concert is coming to Hershey in September as the country's small and medium-sized farms face a shifting economic landscape, but board member Dave Matthews sees some hopeful signs in the uncertainty.
After decades of making history, Herbie Hancock is ready to tell it.