- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Dave Mccoy
The film was "so authentic," wrote Dave McCoy of MSN Movies, "that, when the film was first released, many viewers thought Spinal Tap was a real band."
"Basically they have a larger problem than they thought," said Dave McCoy of Citizen Action New Mexico. "... They need to begin planning for construction of a water treatment plant to protect Albuquerque's water supply."