- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Dave Meinert
The 5 Point is located close to Amazon, and Mr. Meinert says many tech-savvy people frequent his bar.
"I'm a thought leader," Dave Meinert, owner of the 5 Point bar, told KIRO-FM on Friday morning. "First you have to understand the culture of the 5 Point, which is a sometimes seedy, maybe notorious place. People want to go there and be not known ... and definitely don't want to be secretly filmed or videotaped and immediately put on the Internet."