- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Dave Righetti
Michael Morse is counting on a comeback season, and the San Francisco Giants fully expect their new left fielder to bring life to a lineup that sure could use some added power.
From a famous speech that has echoed for decades to a crazy slugfest at Coors Field, baseball has had its share of memorable moments on July Fourth. Here's a look back at some of the all-time moments of the day.
"He had a bad ankle fracture last year, so that was the No. 1 concern this spring and the focus - to see how he bounces back and how he takes care of that thing every day and gets himself ready to pitch," Giants pitching coach Dave Righetti said.
"I did it on the right day, I guess. I guess they replay it every year in New York," said Righetti, now the pitching coach for the San Francisco Giants. "I haven't watched it in years. My family watches it. It's funny. If I go outside and walk anywhere and am recognized, it comes up 95 percent of the time."