- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dave Righetti
Michael Morse is counting on a comeback season, and the San Francisco Giants fully expect their new left fielder to bring life to a lineup that sure could use some added power.
From a famous speech that has echoed for decades to a crazy slugfest at Coors Field, baseball has had its share of memorable moments on July Fourth. Here's a look back at some of the all-time moments of the day.
"He had a bad ankle fracture last year, so that was the No. 1 concern this spring and the focus - to see how he bounces back and how he takes care of that thing every day and gets himself ready to pitch," Giants pitching coach Dave Righetti said.
"I don't know that he'd say this publicly, I think he maybe felt his time was past," Righetti said.